Terrorism and Mental Illness … are the two intertwined? Or does race play a factor? Are White people only considered mentally ill, when committing random acts of violence? While Blacks and Latinos are considered thugs and murderers. And Arab and other nationalities considered terrorists? Or should all acts of mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping, be considered a form of terrorism?
How important is voting?
If we want change within our cities and governments who’s to blame when things get worst? The politicians or the public? If you don’t vote, can you blame politicians for things you don’t agree with or want to change? Do you feel like your voice is being heard when it comes to elections or do you think it doesn’t matter if you vote or not?
We’d love to hear your thoughts and view on how important you think voting is, or if you think there is no need to vote.
Okay ladies y’all wanna know what real men think on things?! Check out this podcast!
The Men of G.F.T Radio are taking over once again on to bring you “What Men Think”! On this episode, of What Men Think, we’re exploring the topic of Love, Relationships and everything in between. So join Clint, Stylez and our special guests, Alex & Jibril as we discuss “The Way We Love”!
- Do men value love or respect more?
- How do men handle cheating?
- Why some men stick around but never intend on marrying?
- What makes a man ready to settle down?
- What type of woman is today’s man looking for?
Listen in as we continue the topic from last week’s show and dig a little bit deeper in this topic.
– Are you my friend if you don’t support me?
– Should friends/family automatically get discounts?
– Should you go into business with family/friends?
– Should friends feel obligated to support your brand or business?
– Would you stop being friends with someone who doesn’t support you?