🚨 THURSDAY @ 10PM EST 🚨 “Is A Promiscuous Past Haunting Your Marriage”
Past relationships, skeletons in the closet and questionable situations, can all be normal things in life! But what if your fiancé finds out “too late”, that you were once “For Everybody”!? #JoinTheConversation as we ask, “Is A Promiscuous Past Haunting Your Marriage”!
– When is it too late to find out your mate has a promiscuous past
– Does your mate bring up old situations or use them against you
– Can marriage change a cheating heart
Join us for this, and more! Lines open up at 10:15PM, call (657) 383-1155! Also tweet us @gft_radio and use the hashtag #GFTRadio
🚨 THURSDAY @ 10PM 🚨 “Sex Sales, But Has It Sold Us Out?” Join The Conversation, as we discuss the topic that gets everyone hot and bothered, “SEX”! We’ll explore the effect of Sex on our lives, our children and society!
– Why have we become less discreet when it comes to our sex lives?
– What role has television played in over sexualizing us?
– How has the women’s sexual liberation movement played a part?
– How has all of this affected our children, and how do we protect them from being bombarded with sexual references daily?
Call in with your thoughts, at (657)-383-1155, or you can tweet us @gft_radio, or by using the hashtag #GFTRadio!
If you would like to share why it’s your favorite that would be love!!
🚨THURSDAY @ 10PM🚨 Terrorism Or Mental Illness?
Terrorism and Mental Illness … are the two intertwined? Or does race play a factor? Are White people only considered mentally ill, when committing random acts of violence? Why are Blacks and Latinos considered thugs and murderers, and Arab and other nationalities considered terrorists? Should all acts of mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping, be considered a form of terrorism?
Join the discussion and share your thoughts! Phone lines open up at 10:15pm (657) 383-1155. If you are on twitter, tweet us @gft_radio, using the hashtag #GFTRadio
Listen in as we continue the topic from last week’s show and dig a little bit deeper in this topic.
– Are you my friend if you don’t support me?
– Should friends/family automatically get discounts?
– Should you go into business with family/friends?
– Should friends feel obligated to support your brand or business?
– Would you stop being friends with someone who doesn’t support you?