What are we truly teaching our children? Are they learning useful life lessons, that prepare them for adulthood? Join the conversation, as we discuss educating the youth, on Morals, Life Skills and Work Ethic!
– Self-Control and Self- Respect
– Prepping for Success, or Doomed to Fail
– What Examples Are You Really Setting
– Hard Lessons; When Is It Too Much
We know you don’t want to miss this one! Join the conversation by calling 657-383-1155, phone lines open at 10:15pm. You can also tweet us @gft_radio and let your voice be heard!
When two people marry, there are always challenges. But when those two people bring children, ex-spouses and others into the mix, we have to ask… Can Love Truly Conquer All!? Join the conversation, as we discuss various challenges of, and how to successfully navigate, Blended Families!
– Being a step-parent and raising someone else’s child
– Ex-Spouses: another Battle to fight or an Ally in the wings
– When sibling rivalry meets extra siblings
– How to handle the in-laws that bring extra drama
A mother is feeding her small child a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich in Walmart… Is she being a good mother, or an Evil Witch!? In today’s world of allergies, vaccines and condemnation for negative social interactions, are we considering other people’s children, while raising our own?
#JoinTheConversation as we discuss the ramifications other children may face, as we ask:
– Do you consider food allergies, when feeding your child that has no allergies?
– Is your failure to Vaccinate, affecting the health of other kids in the community?
– Are you promoting bullying and/or inappropriate behaviors?
Give us your opinion…