When two people marry, there are always challenges. But when those two people bring children, ex-spouses and others into the mix, we have to ask… Can Love Truly Conquer All!? Join the conversation, as we discuss various challenges of, and how to successfully navigate, Blended Families!
– Being a step-parent and raising someone else’s child
– Ex-Spouses: another Battle to fight or an Ally in the wings
– When sibling rivalry meets extra siblings
– How to handle the in-laws that bring extra drama
A mother is feeding her small child a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich in Walmart… Is she being a good mother, or an Evil Witch!? In today’s world of allergies, vaccines and condemnation for negative social interactions, are we considering other people’s children, while raising our own?
#JoinTheConversation as we discuss the ramifications other children may face, as we ask:
– Do you consider food allergies, when feeding your child that has no allergies?
– Is your failure to Vaccinate, affecting the health of other kids in the community?
– Are you promoting bullying and/or inappropriate behaviors?
Give us your opinion…
🚨 THURSDAY @ 10PM 🚨 “Today’s Youth, Hopeless or Hopeful” Is there hope for the youth, or are young people in a downward spiral? Join the conversation, as we discuss our youth, their issues, and the solutions they may be seeking.
– What hopes and dreams do young people have to look forward to
– Are the issues they face, our problem to fix today, or their problem to resolve tomorrow
– Are we really raising a lost generation
Join us for this, and more, you don’t want to miss it! Lines open up at 10:15PM, call (657) 383-1155! Also tweet us @gft_radio and use the hashtag #GFTRadio