What are we truly teaching our children? Are they learning useful life lessons, that prepare them for adulthood? Join the conversation, as we discuss educating the youth, on Morals, Life Skills and Work Ethic!
– Self-Control and Self- Respect
– Prepping for Success, or Doomed to Fail
– What Examples Are You Really Setting
– Hard Lessons; When Is It Too Much
We know you don’t want to miss this one! Join the conversation by calling 657-383-1155, phone lines open at 10:15pm. You can also tweet us @gft_radio and let your voice be heard!
A mother is feeding her small child a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich in Walmart… Is she being a good mother, or an Evil Witch!? In today’s world of allergies, vaccines and condemnation for negative social interactions, are we considering other people’s children, while raising our own?
#JoinTheConversation as we discuss the ramifications other children may face, as we ask:
– Do you consider food allergies, when feeding your child that has no allergies?
– Is your failure to Vaccinate, affecting the health of other kids in the community?
– Are you promoting bullying and/or inappropriate behaviors?
Give us your opinion…
In case you missed it check out last weeks show. Drop comments below and don’t forget to subscribe to our youtube channel!!
Guest Host Willie Stylez… Well be the male voice since my CoHost JRo will be busy….hopefully he will be able to call in and join in!!
We would like to touch base on teenage pregnancy. Its becoming a normal situation but we wanna talk prevention method parents can do to help their children not become a statistic.
Questions: At what age would you introduce birth control to your teenage daughter? Would or wouldn’t you introduce birth control to your teenager? Why or Why not?
Chime in on Thrusday @11 p.m (eastern time)! Call in (657) 383-1155