At some point, everyone deals with a stressful job! So how do we avoid becoming disgruntled, and enjoy our work? #JoinTheConversation as we discuss strategies for success in the most challenging workplaces.
– Improving Morale
– Ending Micromanagement in the Workplace
– Quitting versus Sticking It Out
– What is an Effective Leader
We know you don’t want to miss this one! #Jointheconversation
We had to cancel our podcast tonight about “Trump” due to technical difficulties. We will be back and better than ever next Thursday night at 10p.m. Next week will be discussing our 1st Amendment rights. #freedomofspeech
🚨 THURSDAY @ 10PM🚨 “We Need To Talk”
When entering a relationship and most importantly contemplating marriage, there are key questions that should be answered. #JoinTheConversation as we explore tough topics every couple should discuss.
– Should your spouse have access to your social media and phone passwords?
– How much relationship/marital business should be shared with friends and family?
– Can you still have friends of the opposite sex?
You don’t want to miss this one! Join in by calling 657-383-1155 phone lines open up at 10:15pm. You can also tweet us @gft_radio and let your voice be heard!
🚨 THURSDAY @ 10PM 🚨 “How Gaslighting Is Destroying YOU”
A victim of #Gaslighting questions their reality, their sanity and are effectively brainwashed by their abuser! #JoinTheConversation as we discuss Gaslighting, who’s doing it, why they’re doing, and how you can detect the signs!
– What Is Gaslighting and it’s affects
– Who’s Gaslighting who
– Are Gaslighters aware of their tactics
Join us for this, and more! Lines open up at 10:15PM, call (657) 383-1155! Also tweet us @gft_radio and use the hashtag #GFTRadio