Join the conversation Thursday as we discuss these trending topics:
- Black History Month
- The Grammys/Platform for Activism
- Donald Trump State of the Union Address
- Shooting at Italy High School in Texas and Marshall County High School in Kentucky
All that and more. You can join us by calling in (657) 383-1155 phone lines open up at 10:15pm. You can also tweet us @gft_radio during the show.
🚨 THURSDAY @ 10PM 🚨 “Sex Sales, But Has It Sold Us Out?” Join The Conversation, as we discuss the topic that gets everyone hot and bothered, “SEX”! We’ll explore the effect of Sex on our lives, our children and society!
– Why have we become less discreet when it comes to our sex lives?
– What role has television played in over sexualizing us?
– How has the women’s sexual liberation movement played a part?
– How has all of this affected our children, and how do we protect them from being bombarded with sexual references daily?
Call in with your thoughts, at (657)-383-1155, or you can tweet us @gft_radio, or by using the hashtag #GFTRadio!
Join the Conversation, as G.F.T Radio closes out 2017, with highlights of our favorite shows! We will feature past guest hosts, and our favorite callers; and listen as they share their thoughts on their favorite GFT shows, and topics, of 2017! We’re also looking forward to revealing our future plans, goals and improvements for 2018, and more!
One of my (Sunny) favorite episodes!!! To hear the different perspectives and the young ladies thoughts on this that sparked this coversation! Interesting to say the least!