There are conversations that our families seem to avoid. Either out of fear, embarrassment or even simply, out of inexperience. Join the conversation as we discuss how to address the tough topics, ongoing problems and life lessons, we need in order to move forward.
– Ignoring mental illness/incest and child abuse
– Financial independence and/or entrepreneurship
– Broken homes and Dysfunctional family life
We know you don’t want to miss this one! Join the conversation by calling 657-383-1155, phone lines open at 10:15pm. You can also tweet us @gft_radio and let your voice be heard!
When two people marry, there are always challenges. But when those two people bring children, ex-spouses and others into the mix, we have to ask… Can Love Truly Conquer All!? Join the conversation, as we discuss various challenges of, and how to successfully navigate, Blended Families!
– Being a step-parent and raising someone else’s child
– Ex-Spouses: another Battle to fight or an Ally in the wings
– When sibling rivalry meets extra siblings
– How to handle the in-laws that bring extra drama
The men of G.F.T Radio will be having a roundtable discussion.
- The State of Men’s Health
- Paternity Rights Issues
- Black Men Reclaiming Their Role In The Home/Family
- Current State of Hip Hop
All that and so much more. Join in on the discussion by calling in (657) 383-1155, phone lines open up at 10:15pm. You can also live tweet us @gft_radio using the hashtag #GFTRadioMen