Pedophiles are trying to redefine themselves as #Pedosexuals, and align under protections afforded to the #LGBTQ community! #JoinTheConversation as we discuss why pedophilia should continue to be persecuted, and never be allowed to become a protected class.
– Pedophiles are trying to be included in Non-Discrimination Laws based of sexual orientation
– Protecting those diagnosed with pedophilia v. Prosecuting the criminal act
– the reasons why Pedosexuals should not be linked to the LGBTQ community
Can you tell if someone is flirting with you because they like you or they are just being nice? #JoinTheConversation as we discuss flirting, how to read the signs and cues to know when someone is interested and when they aren’t.
– Are you a flirt?
– Flirting Hits & Misses
– What signs and signals do you display when interested or not interested?
– Should people flirt if they aren’t interested?
Give us your opinion.
Should people accept being cheated on? If we find out our mate/spouse has or is currently cheating on us, should we simply mind our business? Are they cheating because they don’t love us, or does the fact that they are cheating have nothing to do with how they feel about us? Would cheating breakup your relationship or marriage?
If you are on twitter hit us up @gft_radio using the hashtag #GFTRadio
What’s your funniest drunk/high story? Since it’s Sunny’s birthday she wanted to do a fun show, we will share a few drunk stories. Why not laugh and listen to other people’s silly stories of nights when too much alcohol got the best of us, and impaired our judgment causing us to embarrass ourselves?