🚨Tonight @ 10PM EST🚨 “Why is Rejection so hard to take?” Our very own Clint, aka Smooth, wrote a great poem titled, “Rejection”! After reading it, we felt it begs the question… Is breaking up hard to do, or is Rejection just hard to take? Join the conversation, as we discuss Rejection, Breaking up, Avoidance of it, and even the advantageous! – Break Ups – Tough Rejections – Why people avoid breaking up? – Why being Rejected can be a Good thing
We know you don’t want to miss this one! Join the conversation by calling 657-383-1155, phone lines open at 10:15pm. You can also tweet us @gft_radio and let your voice be heard!
When two people marry, there are always challenges. But when those two people bring children, ex-spouses and others into the mix, we have to ask… Can Love Truly Conquer All!? Join the conversation, as we discuss various challenges of, and how to successfully navigate, Blended Families!
– Being a step-parent and raising someone else’s child
– Ex-Spouses: another Battle to fight or an Ally in the wings
– When sibling rivalry meets extra siblings
– How to handle the in-laws that bring extra drama
Breaking up is never easy, but how do you find the strength to let go, and move on? Join the conversation, as we discuss ending relationships, failed friendships, divorce, and how to truly find closure.
– Stop searching for “The Bad Guy”
– What was the defining moment that broke the camel’s back?
– Ending Friendships
– How does one learn to truly let go?
We know you don’t want to miss this one! #JoinTheConversation