There are conversations that our families seem to avoid. Either out of fear, embarrassment or even simply, out of inexperience. Join the conversation as we discuss how to address the tough topics, ongoing problems and life lessons, we need in order to move forward.
– Ignoring mental illness/incest and child abuse
– Financial independence and/or entrepreneurship
– Broken homes and Dysfunctional family life
We know you don’t want to miss this one! Join the conversation by calling 657-383-1155, phone lines open at 10:15pm. You can also tweet us @gft_radio and let your voice be heard!
A victim of #Gaslighting questions their reality, their sanity and are effectively brainwashed by their abuser! #JoinTheConversation as we discuss Gaslighting, who’s doing it, why they’re doing, and how you can detect the signs!
– What Is Gaslighting and it’s affects
– Who’s Gaslighting who
– Are Gaslighters aware of their tactics