🚨 THURSDAY @ 10PM EST 🚨 “I’m Insecure, You’re Insecure… We’re All Insecure”
Insecurity is defined as the uncertainty, or anxiety about oneself, or having a lack of confidence! #JoinTheConversation as we discuss why people dating and in relationships are lacking confidence in one another!
– Is what you’re hiding, making your mate Insecure
– Double standards causing insecurities between men & women
– Why Insecurity is the Dating Challenge Of 2018
– Is Social Media making us more Insecure
We know you don’t want to miss this one! Give us your opinion, by calling 657-383-1155, phone lines open at 10:15pm. You can also tweet us @gft_radio and let your voice be heard!
We apologize for the sound at the beginning of the show.
🚨 THURSDAY @ 10PM EST 🚨 “Is A Promiscuous Past Haunting Your Marriage”
Past relationships, skeletons in the closet and questionable situations, can all be normal things in life! But what if your fiancé finds out “too late”, that you were once “For Everybody”!? #JoinTheConversation as we ask, “Is A Promiscuous Past Haunting Your Marriage”!
– When is it too late to find out your mate has a promiscuous past
– Does your mate bring up old situations or use them against you
– Can marriage change a cheating heart
Join us for this, and more! Lines open up at 10:15PM, call (657) 383-1155! Also tweet us @gft_radio and use the hashtag #GFTRadio