Okay ladies y’all wanna know what real men think on things?! Check out this podcast!
The Men of G.F.T Radio are taking over once again on to bring you “What Men Think”! On this episode, of What Men Think, we’re exploring the topic of Love, Relationships and everything in between. So join Clint, Stylez and our special guests, Alex & Jibril as we discuss “The Way We Love”!
- Do men value love or respect more?
- How do men handle cheating?
- Why some men stick around but never intend on marrying?
- What makes a man ready to settle down?
- What type of woman is today’s man looking for?
Listen in as we continue the topic from last week’s show and dig a little bit deeper in this topic.
– Are you my friend if you don’t support me?
– Should friends/family automatically get discounts?
– Should you go into business with family/friends?
– Should friends feel obligated to support your brand or business?
– Would you stop being friends with someone who doesn’t support you?
Grab your G.F.T Radio apparel!! Logo shirts and some of our infamous quotes!!! More to come!! Click the link: www.teespring.com/stores/gftradio
Celibacy is the state of voluntarily being unmarried, sexually abstinent, or both, usually for religious reasons. In its narrow sense, the term celibacy is applied only to those for whom the unmarried state is the result of a sacred vow, act of renunciation, or religious conviction. In a wider sense, it is commonly understood to only mean abstinence from sexual activity.
Join us and our Guest Host Michella from Unforgettable Pleasures, LLC as we discuss how people misunderstand the meaning. Why did they decide to take this vow? Also are people who have taken a vow of celibacy, doing so because they choose to? Are they taking the vow seriously? Or are they following a trend?
This is the article Clint was talking about on the show: