Take 2: The Intro

Hope you guys stop by and listen!!! Comment below about your thoughts on our show… Any feedback is appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!!! Can’t wait until the next show… Hope we can get folks to call in!!

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “Take 2: The Intro

1. Da Absentee August 1, 2015 / 8:06 PM

I need to get the schedule for the show. If you guys going to do emails. Maybe we can get on a mailing list that gets a reminder to tune in.

Liked by 1 person

• iamsunnyd August 2, 2015 / 3:23 PM

We haven’t locked in a schedule yet. We are working on that. I believe Blog Talk Radio allows you to follow the show and get updates when we are gonna have a show.

2. Kushite Prince August 3, 2015 / 1:58 PM

Congrats on the new show! But don’t get all big-headed because you have a radio show now.lol

• iamsunnyd August 4, 2015 / 3:03 PM

We are looking for 2 more people, a male and female… and Hush it I’m not getting a big head!!

Liked by 1 person

• iamsunnyd August 4, 2015 / 3:26 PM

What’s so funny? No something you would be interested in right?!

• Kushite Prince August 4, 2015 / 3:34 PM

Actually I’m flattered you would ask me. I’ve been asked by three or four people to do shows with them. My schedule makes it kind of difficult to do so. But I’ve called into many shows as a guest. A friend of mine actually wants me and him to do a radio show. I guess it will happen in due time. But I appreciate you asking me though. But I don’t think I can commit to one right now.

Liked by 1 person

• iamsunnyd August 4, 2015 / 3:36 PM

I can dig it. Yes it is something you must commit to. Yes with your point of view it would be interesting to listen to.

Liked by 1 person

• Kushite Prince August 4, 2015 / 3:38 PM

But I would definitely call into the show if you want. Just give me a heads up of when it’s on and I’ll try to call in.

Grown Folk Start Talkin'

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s